Talking Guru Need Not Be A Writing Guru

While my penchant for blogging seem to be quite active, I realize the quality of my writing leaves a lot to be desired. Usually I type out this blog posts myself unlike rest of all official typing done by my associates, who are highly skilled and knew them keys like their own fingers. I start typing somewhere past middle of the night, presumably after most of day's work done. Needless to say, its a time when sleep, fatigue, and importantly 'boredom' all haunt me at the same time. However, everytime I look at my own writing, in the next day upon waking up, it appears a lot informal, unscrupulous and sometimes even very brash, with regards to various descriptions, than they actually were. Especially the last post, which certainly needs a little more refined touch. Its just the lack of my knowledge, on how to use a language, which is not my native tongue. Iam aware, what i want to convey is a little different from what I actually type. I have decided not to use a ghost writer in anycase and I hope to improve as the days go by...